Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time in Dimondale

I love that we live so close to my grandparents. When I found out my 10 year high school reunion would be close by, we decided to bunk with Grandma and Grandpa B.

Luke got to see the "Big Wa Wa" that is in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard. He looked like all of us grandchildren sitting on the wall with his lifejacket on. He did hook a teeny bass but couldn't quite get the hook set. It was fun to watch.


And of course Great Grandma made sure they had some ice cream before getting ready for bed.


Ben loves reading on Great Grandpa's lap. I don't think Grandpa is used to jumping around a story the way Ben turns pages.

And I love seeing Grandpa and his great grandsons playing together. There just aren't many of us who have an opportunity like that. They started an alphabet train puzzle but only got up to H before they turned their attention to the toy box on wheels (Eldor and Dorothy grandkids know which box I mean!)
We were glad to have some alone time with the Grandparents and look forward to crashing at their place again soon! (say in a couple of weeks?)

No comments: