Thursday, August 20, 2009

10 years? Really?

So, I'm old. Me and the boys traveled to Wixom, MI this past weekend to attend my 10 year high school reunion. It was a nice small gathering. Not that there could be a real big turn out since there were only 57 in my graduating class. Anyway, it was a great time. I am still in awe of the number of babies we had among us. It was great to see everyone and catch up on where God has taken us over the last 10 years. I hope to reconnect with many classmates before another 10 years goes by!

The group who came (minus Jessica and Katie who left early)


Organizing these people should've been easier, they're grown ups now!


Sam! (that's for you Grandma J!)


Luke and Sam trading stories about what their mommies are like at home.


Ben teaching Sam the fine art of chair and table climbing.


Me and Steph (and Sam of course) after a quick dinner.

Then on our way home Sunday I realized I'm not that old. We spent the afternoon with a few of Scott's friends from high school and they graduated TWELVE years ago...who's old now! We had a great time letting the boys run around with the other kids and dinner was DELICIOUS! (Thanks Katrina and Nathan!)

Scott and his new buddy Rhylah




Ben and his tomato supplier, Heather.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute photos!! We had such a fun time! Thanks again for stopping by and staying for dinner! We need to do that more often!!

Azzo said...

Yeah, I'm still in shock that it's been 10 years. It was great to see you and the boys.