Wednesday, January 07, 2009

December Days

Scott has handed down his obession to his older son. He tells me, "we've only watched the movie once!" "I really don't know where he gets it." I give you exhibit A...

That right folks, my kid has got an army of stuffed animals at the foot of his bed and he decides to cuddle up with a large plastic storm trooper. A lot of the obession could have to do with the fact that Luke's real goal in life is to be just like his daddy...



Now we have a wall around our Christmas tree so that Ben doesn't take the tree down. I found him one morning having breeched the barrier (he climbed under their little green table) and he proved to have a more serious mission by the Christmas tree...


The first official gifts of the Christmas season came from the Boors. Luke plays his piano and sings along and Ben loves his new books.
The night of my Christmas service we opened a few family presents. Ben bought Luke this brand new vaccuum...which Luke takes out every time we get out the big vaccuum and cleans along side us. Luke bought Ben the dvd Horton hears a Who...which Luke took the liberty of watching for Ben about 10 times.

2 comments:

jimandafleming said...

Jim just pointed something out to me...it seems that your husband's obsession has permeated your sons names...Luke...Skywalker?...Ben... Kenobi?

Coincidence, I'll let you decide!

Amy said...

Erik thought this picture was great and is sad that we don't have a large plastic stormtrooper for Timmy to curl up with. I guess watching the movies and playing with the walkie-talkies will just have to do. =)