Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas in Wisconsin

We couldn't wait to get out Illinois and enjoy a few days in Germantown. It was a great few days.

Luke spent his time near the kitchen.
"What grape?"
On Christmas eve Grandma, Emma, Aunt Lydia, Maddie, Aunt Erin, Luke and I all decorated cookies. Emma and Luke were very creative and also very interested in eating their creations.

Ben wrapped Grandpa around his little finger.
Scott spent most of the week out shoveling with driveway with Dad and assorted brothers. There was one fairly nice day that the kids got out to play in the massive amounts of snow.


King of the Hill


"I'd throw this at you, Emma, but I can't move my arm."


I'm not sure which Aunt or Uncle took this picture...but what are you teaching my son?


Poor Chad, living in Texas he didn't have the proper snow removal clothing. He went to Fleet Farm and came away with this bright hunter's get up.


Our family Christmas picture. Scott was trying anything to get Luke to look at Grandpa.


Our family has officially graduated out of the living room and into a sanctuary. Soon we'll have to rent a hall for Christmas.


Big News! Ben's new arrival....a Wii. Mom and Dad bought the family a Wii for Christmas. I still remember the days when we were the only family without a microwave or a vcr.


Uncle Josh reading Twas the night before Christmas to all the grandkids. (Ben said he was listening, just resting his eyes)


Grandpa and Luke, veggin' out.



Seriously! How cute is he?

The Bens
Seriously! How scared is he?


Luke's new guitar
Ben's new tractor (to replace the booster seat I wasn't suppose to buy!)
So that's where Ben learned to rest his eyes!
Luke came out to the kitchen to show us Grandpa's christmas present.

The best part of Christmas in Wisconsin was that after 7 years there is FINALLY hot water in the bathroom. And, Grandpa, we love the fancy shower curtain!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! Your boys are so freakin cute! I have no idea where they get that from! =)

Chad said...

Let it be known, Yankee girl, that the snow resistant pullover came with the snowpants and boots I bought at Fleet Farm! And its so versitle. It doubled as my carrying case for the pants and boots when I left the store!

Luke's parents said...

Thanks for clearing up for fashion choices. I'm just glad to have you up north to give you trouble!