Friday, January 18, 2008

New Camera!

It's finally happened. 7 months later and we have a working camera. We would still be camera-less if it weren't for the very nice young man at Target who actually offered customer service to us. Anyway, here are the first pictures off the new camera, just a little taste of how life is these days at our house.


Luke was trying to get his diaper off to get in the tub...lucky for us, he hasn't figured out that there are tabs on the front.


His hair has definately grown out since July.

Last night Luke got another Christmas gift. Marty (the preschool teacher's husband) made Luke a wooden airplane. It's very cool. Luke had a great time running around the living room making engine noises as he flew through the air.


So there's a little look. Everything else is going well. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday, she thinks we've still got three weeks which puts us right at our due date. As of today I am officially "full term". I'm feeling tired and sore, but nothing different than every other pregnant mother who is at 37 weeks. I'm sure Erin can remember the joy of chasing a little one around at this stage, and Jamie, make sure you are taking naps when Naomi does!

Scott starts Dinner Theatre season next week with auditions. I hope to be as involved as possible but I have a feeling he'll be relying A LOT on Anne, another teacher who has been roped into helping with the production. We'll be doing Elves and the Shoemaker and the Prince who wouldn't talk. We like the fairy tale genre...it's what we know. =P Plenty of schtick...no serious acting. Anyone who has seen Scott or I on stage knows that is what we do. If you're in town April 11th and 12th, stop by and see the show!

Now that we've got a camera, I'm sure there will be more posted. I'm POSITIVE I can at least keep up with my brother (November, really?) We'll keep you all up to date when Junior arrives!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Awww...cute photos! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one soon! How EXCITING!! Thanks for commenting on Gabe's blog by the way ... he LOVES getting comments, and reads them all by himself! :)

Erin J said...

I can remember those days of chasing Maddie, but it was actually trying to get moved before Emma came. We hope that the next couple of weeks fly by and can't wait to hear of the new little one. I think the girls and I are coming home in April, so hopefully we will be able to meet him or her then.

Jamie said...

I am getting to the tired stage again and have begun my napping on the sofa while Naomi naps...but thanks for the encouragement. Some days I'd rather scrapbook or something. Any preggo pictures from you? HUH? I posted one...or two and now that you have a camera you have no excuse. I know that little baby will love to see itself in your belly when it gets bigger. Can't wait to hear the news! Take care sweetie!