Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The count down continues...

We have a week from Friday until our due date. The doctor seems to think that's about right. I have an appointment on Thursday morning, they want to do a quick ultrasound because they aren't sure of the baby's position. I'll let you know what they find. Anyway, we're as prepared as one can be for a newborn to come. Now it's just enjoying our parent to child ratio for the moment...and believe me, Luke gives us a run for our money. Here are some random pics from the week.

Getting ready for work (he's trying to hide from the camera)

He's got his tie and his shape bucket, off to work he goes.

Watching some Shrek...Mommy loves that her little boy will sit through a whole movie without getting bored.

We folded his tent up and put it away to make room for baby stuff. He can't figure out why his feet stick out of the door when he sits in the tent.

Anyone who knew me about 20 years ago will understand the irony of this picture.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute photos! Asher is addicted to Shrek also. Every morning, he requests one of them "Shrek 1!" "Shrek Third!" It's too funny!

Jamie said...

So lucky are you that Luke will sit through a whole movie! Sometimes I wish Naomi would. I'm lucky if I can get her to watch a whole episode of seasame street. Still waiting on the prego pic!

Rachel said...

As a second child I'm sure you are aware of the need to change the blog name once baby #2 comes, Kathy. Just making sure:)I'm a fierce protector of 2nd oldests:) Thanks for posting pics....its great to see Luke, even as I'm thousands of miles away. And cannot wait to meet his brother or sister hopefully soon after I get back...end of February!!! Love you guys! (Cousin) Rachel