Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bickel Camp

I'm so glad we decided to sneak up to Michigan for at least one day of Bickel Camp. It was a great time as always. The boys had a blast playing with cousins, and second cousins and first cousins once removed and of course Great Uncles. I loved catching up with all my cousins, the newly married and the new parents (Nicole). It was especially great to help celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary. Everyone's songs were great. I think they really captured the last 6 decades. Of course the part I will cerish was our closing devotions when Grandpa took the opportunity to remind his family (of 60+ members) to keep our eyes on Jesus. It reminds me how blessed I am to have my amazing Christian family. I'm excited to share it all with my own family, especially my boys.

Here are the pictures to highlight our great time in Hartland.

No comments: