Monday, March 09, 2009

From the Mind of a Two Year Old...

So mom and dad put me in bed the other night and I was laying in bed kicking the wall like I always do. That's when I started to wonder what my mom keeps in the top drawer of Ben's dresser. I mean I've never seen anyone open that. It must contain something special maybe even magically. So I stood on my tiptoes in my bed and opened that magical drawer ever so silently (as to not disturb my parents). And sure enough my mom was holding out on me. There was actual 'fairy dust' in that drawer. It said Johnson and Johnson on it. If you ever find a bottle of 'fairy dust' I would recommend not squeezing it. And to all you other 2 year olds out there Johnson and Johnson is a rip off. I couldn't fly and it instantly alerted my parents to what I was doing. Oh and the other thing, make sure that while you're trying to quietly put the fairy dust away you also make sure to replace the caps on the diaper cream and baby shampoo that were also contained in the drawer. Apparently mom and dad decidded the only way to get rid of the fairy dust was to drop me in the tub where I was so kindly doused with water.
Let's just say I didn't get to watch any movies today and i got a lecture before bedtime about not touching any other drawers in the room. Which reminds me... I wonder what mom keeps in the bathroom closet...

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Awwww!! TOO FUNNY!!!

Anonymous said...

aww that's so funny...i've heard of a similar incident, and scott might remember, i believ it was at the Lake when dan and i got into baby powder and desetin cream...lol

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! I remember it like it was yesterday. Dan and Erin "taking a nap" at the lake during our big family reunion. When we went to check on them,we found them and the room smeared with diaper ointment and then lightly dusted with powder. I'm sure Scott thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. Carma is a funny thing! Love Aunt Kath