Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm nothing, if not a bad blogger

So an entire month has come and gone. There a great many highlights and pictures and most of them are at home on my camera. I'll give you what I have and maybe by Christmas I'll be caught up again.


Grandma and Grandpa have come to our house twice in the last two months. We love having them. Ben mostly enjoyed staring at Grandpa...for a long time...


This is Ben's first official time pulling himself up to standing on something. He was stretched a bit more than he would have liked, and he got a little mad that I just stood there and took pictures rather than helping him out. Don't worry, he didn't hurt anything, that time.



Now he's a pro...standing and now cruising all around the living room and anywhere else he can find furniture.


Luke has been our big helper lately. Here he is helping Dad at his tool bench (safety first)



And helping me make some cookies. He LOVES helping in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Jon and Lani said...

i can't believe how fast they grow up! seeing all your pictures makes me so excited to see how Evan's going to act when he has a little sister around...i hope he's a good big brother like Luke! :)