Friday, November 02, 2007

G.L.O.W.

I was inspired by our years of fall festivals at Trinity in Cedar Rapids, so instead of spending our Wednesday evening dragging our one year old around a dark neighborhood, we spent our day and night running "G.L.O.W." (God lights our way). We had about 75 kids show up and as my siblings know, they came, they played games, they got prizes, and they left with big bags of candy. It was a great first try. And we have already figured out what to change for next year. Here's our "Halloween".
Our monkey
My favorite part, his tail.

We found another wild animal. Our front hall turned into a jungle!
Thanks for coming...see ya next year!

Chad Daniel, you've been served.

1 comment:

Chad said...

"I got served"? That's like talkin' trash when you you kick a field goal and you're down by 35 points in the fourth quarter. Seriously, great pics. Just don't expect that to tide me over for more than 27 minutes (that's right, less than half an hour.)

And I like your monkey.

Wait. Is that weird?

I guess as long as its not Scott's right? :)