Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day Two - 173

Okay CPH, it's on!
Imagine...The kids return to closing. Everytime I used the phrase, "Jesus is God's Son" they would respond, "Tell the Truth!" which they learned at one of the sites that morning. Now, I'm not saying programming the children is "bad" but if we're going to program them...how about we use something they can witness with. When I asked the kids,

"If someone asks what this means you should say...."
They responded...uhhh...
I said, "say, JESUS IS GOD'S SON"
To which they responded..."Tell the TRUTH!"
Now, the first FIVE times it was funny...but then I had to stop them and explain that they should say...."Jesus is God's Son." and not witness by saying "tell the Truth!"
To which they stared at me blankly...
seriously CPH, do you want honest kids? or do you want kids who can witness that...
JESUS IS GOD'S SON!
HIRE SOME PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!
End of ranting...cute pictures of Luke soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Azzo said...

Thanks for the heads-up on that one! I agree, by the way; they really should have people that know what they're doing right this stuff.