Thursday, May 31, 2007

Captain's Log...






Day One: I ate my breakfast in the living room today. Mommy said to keep my Cheerios in the bowl. I think I did a great job for a 9 month old.
Day Two: After lots of driving we finally made it to Claire's house in Eagan, MN. We even drove past Uncle Chad's old school.
Mommy let me get a good look at Claire. I REALLY wanted to hold her, but Mommy said I wasn't gentle enough.

What's that thing in her mouth? I want one!

Look, if we just unwrap her a bit...I can get a better grip on her.



Daddy really like holding Claire cause she doesn't wriggle around like me.



Day Three: Here's the whole Peterson family. I think Claire's Daddy is funny.


Here's Claire stretching after her big morning. Her grandpa put water right on her head. Mommy said I had the same thing happen to me and now Claire and I are part of a great big family!


Day Four: We head for home. Daddy got bored and took my picture. Then I took a picture of myself...pretty good, huh? It was a fun trip but I'm glad I don't have to ride in that car again...until of course we go to Aunt Kendra's graduation.

No comments: