Monday, April 16, 2007





Sorry, no washable markers at our house!

Luke spent Spring Break hanging out with teenage girls. Aunt Kendra and Aunt Lydia made Mommy's life easier by babysitting while I cleaned my office and the Children's Ministries storage area. Many of you are saying to yourself, what's the big deal, but if you've ever seen my office or any Children's Ministry storage you would understand why it takes a week to clean and how awesome it was to clean it without watching an 8 month old.



The bee antenna that I found while cleaning boxes I'd never seen before.

We always knew they'd join the circus!


Grandpa and Luke watching the fish at Bass Pro.








It's kind of hard to see but it's Luke's reflection, I just love the look he's giving those fish.



He kept his eyes glued on the tank and would start oh-ing every time a fish swam by.



Thanks again, Girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, just wanted to let you know that we found the little Cardinal hat at the Re-Sell-it shop at the Seminary. I can't believe that someone would get rid of such a thing but much to our surprise and Naomi's joy we now have a cap for her...and her future brothers and sisters.