Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lazy days

I know it's been a long time since our last post but things have been a little crazy. I thought maybe we'd share what our lives have been like this month.


Luke and I enjoyed NFL's playoff games the same way....



Luke's trying to enjoy his dad's favorite pastimes....


Uncle Josh came down the end of January for a Tupperware party. Thanks to all the Trinity people who came and contributed to Josh's college fund (and my hostess credits)! Of course whenever a car travels south from Germantown there's a good chance one or both of the grandparents will be in it. So Grandma came along with Uncle Josh and helped be an extra pair of hands for the party.

Luke has begun the process of traveling on his own. He still doesn't like being on his belly but he has discovered rolling will get you places. I put him at one end of the rug by the couch and when I come back from the kitchen well...I'll just say I did put him ON the blue and green blanket...



So those are our lazy days...they've been dotted with travels and colds but mostly just the joys of parenthood.

1 comment:

Azzo said...

Luke is just so adorable!! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. Miss you!!