Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Plague

Scott stayed home Wednesday and so I had two sick boys in my house. Don't worry, I made them both rest and Daddy ate nothing but soup and toast. They both managed to bounce back and I'll be glad when flu season is offically over!



When your 4 month old gets the flu...you tend to give him a lot of baths. He is really starting to enjoy bath time and his dad continues to try and teach him how to splash.


If you don't brush his hair down right after his bath....


it's shocking!

4 comments:

Erin J said...

At least the girls only gave Luke a cold. It looks like we will be seeing you at Kurt's tournament on the 9th. Unless of course you want to come to RF on the 3rd and have fun watching me play basketball with some other alumni. We will talk to soon.

Anonymous said...

That is the most adorable picture of Luke! I love the hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy and Scott,
Dickel! Is that how you even spell it? Or is it dickle? Anyway, Luke from CUW here! Glad to see you guys are doing well! We're back in WI and I've been working as a youth pastor now for about 9 months. We've got a little guy of our own. Check out our blog at thehatfields.blogspot.com. Love ya. Adios!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I really like your son's name!