Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thanksgiving 06

I know, I know! Thanksgiving was like forever ago but things have been a bit crazy around our house. The Sunday School Christmas Service is next week and all of our Saturdays have been given to that so we play catch up all week. We managed to keep Luke healthy in spite of the germs that come home with Scott from school. Scott of course has a monster cold. Just his yearly routine! Anyways(k), here is our trip to St. Charles for Thanksgiving. A whole lot of firsts for Luke. His first time in the car that long, his first time at Grandma and Grandpa Husters, his first Thanksgiving dinner, his first time at Cole's house, his first time getting licked in the mouth by Monty, and so on....





What? We're going to Grandma and Grandpa's! Yea!



Relaxing in Grandma's tub.



Ahhhh, young Jedi master, Luke.





Grandpa and Cole on the TRACTOR!



Playing with Aunt Jen and Great Grandma



Who needs a jungle gym!



I see trouble in their future...



Luke's first driving lesson



How the young traveler spent the WHOLE car ride home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy - that Luke of yours is just too adorable!!! I can't get over it! I hope I get to meet him before he is like 5!!! Hope all is well for all of you and that your Christmas program is blast!!! Lots of love, Rachel

Jamie said...

isn't it great when they sleep the WHOLE car ride home?! Naomi did that all the way to WI from St. Louis! Hope you're doing great. And did I ever mention how happy I am that you have a blog? Well I am! Happy happy joy joy!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Luke and Daddy in the care reminds me of Brittany Spears and her baby! He is such a cutey and the eyes are so much like Scott's. Glad to hear that Thanksgiving went well! I bet you can't wait for Christmas! Was it fun decorating the new house. Keep that blog going! Gloria

Anonymous said...

Kathy -
Thanks for you help on Christmas Day! You and your siblings did great job.

Pastor Schroeder